Garcinia gummi-gutta is a tropical species of Garcinia native to Indonesia. Common names include Garcinia cambogia, as well as brindleberry, Malabar tamarind, and kudam puli. The fruit looks like a small pumpkin and is green to pale yellow in color
Although it has received considerable media attention purporting its effects on weight loss, there is liver toxicity associated with commercial preparations of the fruit extract, with clinical evidence indicating it has no significant effect on weight loss.
1) Appetite control.
2) Helps you with digestive ailments.
3) Relieves from problems arising due to arthritis.
4) Help weight loss properties.
5) Reduces cholesterol.
6) Boosts your immunity.
7) Detoxification of alcohol.
8) Solves the issues of female reproductive tract.
9) Relief from bad breath
Packed in Kraft Paper Pouch